The term ‘Judith Callender Professional Corporation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 185 Merritt St, St Catharines, ON L2T 1J7 Canada. Our company registration number place of registration: The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered
on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors
and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to
us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the
property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.